Tuesday, April 24, 2007

We've been married 3 years!

Marc and I have been married 3 years now...so I think it looks pretty promising that we'll stay together:)...haha. We celebrated by going to Santa Barbara for the weekend and stayed pretty active...we rented bikes and rode all around and along the coast, and we went on 2 hikes too. One of the hikes was to a hot spring, which both Marc and I had never gone to a hot spring before...so we were pretty excited to do that...we took our bathing suits and towels with us...but while hiking Marc told me that on internet reviews of the hike he had read that there is a man that frequents the hot spring and sits in their naked...so when we got there I was relieved to see no one else there...but about 2 minutes later a man shows up and starts talking about other hot springs we should try sometime and how they are a "nuditst's heaven." Needless to say I got kind of freaked out...we decided to pass on getting in the hot spring (the nudist man had told us there were leeches in it) and headed back down the trail.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so happy you made it this far. I knew you would from the day of the hot tub. What a team!!

Love, Grams

PS Love your site.

Natalie said...

Yeah Luisa! I love seeing your blog. It was good to see you on Easter too.

Stephanie said...

Hooray for your blog Luisa Nicole! I love the birthday agenda and that you got interviewed about baseball- way to go!

bettyjh said...

My 5th daughter Luisa! Hooray for blogs so I can keep in touch with you and not totally rely on dental check-ups. It was great to see you last night.