Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Nieces and Nephews

Well, I've noticed that I'm running out of things to blog about because I don't have kids to constantly entertain me and be my cute subjects for all my pictures. And really, isn't that why we have kids?

But, I do have the next best thing...nephews and nieces! And I realized it would be fun to post pictures of my nephew Nathan and my niece Tarin so that you can see what my future kids are going to look like...(because I can really see Marc in both of them). These are Marc's brother's kids...and Marc and his brother look a lot alike...so, if we do have red-headed kids...I have a feeling they will look like these two.

This last weekend Marc's parents came down from Utah to visit ...and so we spent Friday, Saturday, Sunday and Monday with his
parents, and two of Marc's brothers and their families. One thing we did was go to Nathan's baseball practice. Let me tell you, the kid is good...I was pitching the ball to him at his house and he hit a hard line drive and hit me square in between the eyes:) Yes, I realize that a 3 year old's strength hurt so bad it made my eyes water...let's make sure we don't let my personal trainer know about that one:) And also we got to celebrate Tarin's 2nd birthday over the weekend too. Isn't she a cutie?

3 comments:

Ashley said...

I love that we were thinking alike! Cute kids! Hasn't that line drive to the eyes happened to you before? I think I am remembering a story about your uncle gene hitting you in the eye...am I making that up?

Luisa said...

Wow Ash...I'm impressed. That happened like 15 years ago! So yes, you are right...Gene gave me a black eye with that one.

Natalie said...

Those are such cute kids! I have been hit between the eyes also and to this day- hate being the pitcher!