Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Memorial Day Weekend

Ok, I am back from blogging vacation:) We had a pretty fun Memorial Day weekend. We started it off by going to the Dodger game with my parents. We had awesome seats right behind home plate and it was such an exciting game. And who wouldn't agree that half of the fun of the game is getting the Dodger dogs, cotton candy, and peanuts? So as you can see, we enjoyed our cotton candy:)
We had a great time with my parents at the game. Over the weekend we also went to the beach with a bunch of friends and did a bonfire. We also played a lot of ping pong over the weekend...we played at 4 different people's houses. I'd like to think I could take on Forest Gump now...

9 comments:

Natalie said...

Looks like fun Luisa! I am not so great at ping pong, but maybe I just need more practice.

Natalie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ashley said...

I wish I had been at the Dodger game because I love Dodger dogs!

mj said...

you're a shaw at heart - i hope, even though you were at a dodgers game, that you were rooting for the mariners.

Stephanie said...

I loved seeing your parents on here! I too am jealous of the dodger dog eating that went on. delicious.

Ashley said...

Notice that both of the Hawkins girls mentioned the food. We haven't changed at all.

Luisa said...

You know, some things never change...notice my excitement of the Dodger game was the food:) (I do like watching the game though too...) But I have noticed that I still enjoy closing my eyes sometimes when I'm eating something good:) I'm sure you'll appreciate remembering that fond memory (that I've never lived down)! So I guess none of us have really changed.

Ashley said...

I love it....why would you want to live that one down?

Courtney said...

Looks like it was a fun weekend, Lu!
And when is food NOT the best part of any event?? :)