
Isn't this the most flattering picture?? I got picked to demonstrate the cat stretch in class. My camera was in my purse and I guess Marc found this to be a great photo opportunity:) 
We have only been to 2 out of the 6 classes so far, but let me tell you...it is worth EVERY penny...Marc has to give me massages!!! Who knows, I may keep having us take the class even after the baby is born:) We have found that all the "hee-hee-hoos" make me yawn a lot, and make Marc practically pass out...so I don't know how helpful that will all be at the time of delivery...Of course at this point, I am 100%planning on the epidural...so let's just pray I don't have to use the hee-hee-hoos. But the class is awesome...we get a lot of questions answered there, and it makes us anticipate the baby coming...and, let's not forget the relaxation techniques...massages!!!
Jan 15th, 2017
9 years ago
1 comments:
I LOVED lamaze class so much for the very same reasons! but yeah, after 24hours of labor i gave up and got the epidural... so whatever. :)
Post a Comment