Saturday, February 9, 2008

Superbowl


This was our superbowl party at my Aunt Trina's house...complete with good food and:

playing Rock Band afterwards!

4 comments:

Uffens Family said...

I must say that your extended family really knows how to throw a party!
Your couch is beautiful! It looks so comfy and perfect for your living room...glad you got it!
Can't wait to see you guys!

Anonymous said...

Our family does know how to rock. Of course, "Grandma" is perfectly posed, staring into the camera at all times. But, Gene thought the best part was his decidedly "feminine" pose there on the hearth. :)

Monica Hudson said...

Can I borrow your parents long enough to get a couch??! Just kidding - it looks great. Isn't it fun to get rid of the college furniture and pretend to be adults for real! Superbowl party looked like fun - I recently played rock band with my YW for the first time - I didn't suck completely! It was a kick in the pants! PS - You're looking cuter and cuter with that little belly!

Anonymous said...

Hey Mark,

Remember the time we took that trip to Mexico for a while and slept together...in different beds. Yeah that was good times. Congrats on the fetus! Boys are awesome. So you sell Viagra right? Are you the guy to call if it lasts more than 4 hours? looks like all is sweet, I missed the third quarter of the Bowl driving with da kidos. Enjoy the first cuz you got the numbers than with two you go to man to man coverage, then with three you just play a lazy zone defense. We gots a blog around here somewhere, so see ya around Marky mark.

Mike Hurley