This is me holding the newest addition to the Rueckert family...baby Sean. He is only a few days old here and is Mike and Veronica's first baby (they're in the background). That is my sister-in-law Kathy holding Jake.
He's able to prop himself up on his tummy now.
Jordyn (Jeff and Lauren's baby) is clearly trying to tell Jake he's got something on his face...how embarassing.
What a cute tush!
Jan 15th, 2017
9 years ago
7 comments:
So fun to see new posts...and I would have left comments on every one but this is the only one that I could click on the comment icon?? Anyway...Jake is so dang cute! Love the Dodger game pics and the fact you made him a Dodger bear before he was even here...you must make Marc proud! I NEED to meet him...I hope we get to see you soon...we are thinking about getting another car in a few months so maybe then we can meet up??? or if you need a place as you travel thru at Thanksgiving. Love you!
He is getting so big, I love the onesies, so cute. Also i didnt know you really are a Dodger Fan. So cute pics of Jake. He is getting so big, And yes whenever we go to Chueck E cheese, I get excited with those games and the tix too. what a fun act. and pics. fun...fun...fun...
I am so glad that Jake will be raised as a Dodger fan. It was nice to see a picture of Sean, too. You guys were super brave to take three kids to see Chuck. Oh, and I love the bear butt.
Cute pics of Hacobo! I like the matching camo shorts.
How fun! Jake is getting so big! It seems like you just had him - mercy, how time flies! I love the cute puppy bum! Keep the posts a comin'! PS - Thanks for the suggestions on my blog - loved 'em!
Such great pictures especially at the Dodgers game. I'm sure you'll have many more Dodger games together in the future.
Are you refusing comments now? You can't post cute Dodger baby pictures and refuse comments... come on Lu.
Post a Comment