Tuesday, July 29, 2008

he got street credit

This post goes out to Aunt Tricia who gave him his cool pair of Vans, and to the Ashtons who gave him his cool Hurley onesie and beanie. Just thought I'd give you a glimpse of Jake kickin back, and keepin it real:)



10 comments:

Anonymous said...

He looks so cool! I can't believe he's big enough to fit into the Vans! Thanks for posting these pics, they make me very happy:) I can't wait to see you guys again. How does a fall trip to Utah sound?!?

The Shaws said...

So cute Luisa! I think Jake is ready to hit a hip hop routine with Twitch.

Anne said...

omigosh - he's so adorable!! what a knock-out smile. :)

Anonymous said...

Love th outfit. He is such a cutie. What a fun afternoon today at Baskin. We should do it again.

Uffens Family said...

He is such a stud! I am sure with a mom like you that he has some cool hip hop moves waiting to come out!!! Can't wait till you are doing a routine together!!!

Stephanie said...

ha! that cute face in the last picture kills me! i love it :)

Anonymous said...

I think he kind of looks like Nathan in the middle pic, and just like his dad in the last one. Super cute!

Kim said...

what a cool guy! him and brody can roll together anytime!

Courtney said...

Oh man, that is great! What a little stud!

Veronica said...

So cute, that's all I gotta say!