Thursday, August 18, 2011

4d ultrasound!

We went and did 4d ultrasound a couple weeks ago to see what this baby looks like, and well...
he looks an awful like Jake! (Below is Jake's 4d ultrasound). We couldn't believe it. I guess Marc gets another "mini-me." Marc said, "I guess you just can't stop the good genes from coming through." Thanks a lot.
The ultrasound place is right on the beach, so afterwards we went by the water, and then went out to a late breakfast. Jake wore his "Big Brother" shirt to see the baby, because he is SO EXCITED to be a big brother.

5 comments:

Brittany said...

He is SO cute!!!!!

The Shaws said...

I love when family members look a lot alike. Not sure why, but it is fun to see. I will say that I am amazed at how much those ultra sound shots look alike. I love seeing Jake in that "Big Brother" shirt. He is already a candidate for brother of the year in my book.

Joanne said...

can't wait and what a cutie :))

Valerie said...

Congrats on baby #2 arriving soon. Before I even looked at the second photo I could tell your new little one looked exactly like Jake! Cute!

Michael & Shawna Trimmell said...

Wow, he looks a lot like Jake! Crazy!