Saturday, June 23, 2007

Girls Camp

Me with 4 of my Mia Maids
Anyone remember the good 'ole Martha Washington hairdo?
This is all our girls in Brea 3rd ward
Girls Camp was a blast! We were there from Monday thru Friday...we got home yesterday afternoon. It was different for me to stay in cabins with showers and toilets...believe me, I'm not compaining:) We had dance parties, did crafts, swam in the pool, and had a great spiritual night experience. It was awesome and I had so much fun with the girls.

8 comments:

Stephanie said...

I remember doing that old granny hair- with you incidentally. Hooray for girls camp!

Luisa said...

Come to think of it, I think I'm the one that suggested to the girls that we do the hairdo

Ashley said...

I think that is still my favorite thing to do in the pool.

Ashley said...

And just so you don't think I am crazy it is not 4:27am where I am, it is 1:28pm.

Uffens Family said...

I am glad to see your braved "roughing it" in the wilderness! :) Those girls are SO lucky to have you as a leader!

Courtney said...

I asked my friends just the other day if they ever did the "Martha Washington" hairdo...they all just looked at me like I was crazy...glad to know someone else out there played that game :) Girls Camp looked like fun for you! I'm going to Girls Camp this week...exciting!! Love ya, Lu!

Stacie Hawley said...

Hey Luisa...this is Nate and Stacie Hawley...isn't blog surfing great! Looks like you are doing well. Drop us a line sometime... hawleyfamily2002.blogspot.com

Courtney said...

Lu, LOVE the new look of your website!