Sunday, September 9, 2007

My Dancing Baby

Marc and I went to my 2nd appointment with the doctor last Tuesday. He ended up doing an ultra sound and it was so cool to see everything so clearly...arms, legs,...even fingers...I mean it's only like 1.5 inches tall! But the cutest thing was it looked like it was dancing the whole time...it was moving its arms and legs back and forth to a beat...So when we left I said its gonna be a girl and she's a dancer...and Marc said its gonna be a boy and he's a drummer (and when I asked him to explain why a drummer would be moving both legs he said the baby is working the double bass pedals)

3 comments:

Uffens Family said...

So glad you got to see him/her! Is that not crazy to see!?! There is a little little person in there...I wish I could be there when you start seeing the movements! I used to lay down and just laugh to myself :)
Yes I am a nerd...and I posted that JT thing mostly for you!! I hope you watched Britney at the VMAs...that was AWFUL!!!

Ashley said...

Luisa hopefully he is a drummer and we can start our band back up.

Valerie said...

I remember the first time I saw Sophia on the ultrasound. It was truly amazing. I was speechless. I'm very excited for you and Marc.