Friday, April 11, 2008

Jake's Newborn Photo--(help me out by leaving a comment on the photographer's blog)

A couple of days ago we took baby Jake to a newborn photographer who is absolutely amazing! Aside from her website, she has her own blog where she posts "Sneak Peeks" of the photo sessions she does. So her newest post is a picture from Jacob's photo session. She told me I could have a complimentary 8X10 print if I have my friends and family look at her blog and post a comment under the post with our picture. So, I was going to have you guys view her blog anyways to see the picture she captured, but will you do me the favor of leaving a comment on her post as well? And take a look at her blog and website if you want...she is super talented at what she does. Thanks you guys!

Ok, I am retarded and can't figure out how to put a link in this post...so just look to the top right of this post for the link...it is called "Carrie's Blog."

5 comments:

Veronica said...

Hey Luisa! I was wondering were your photographer is located...she does some awesome work! Well, Just leave me a note on my blog to let me know, I'm also thinking about maternity photos...hmm, we'll see. Love you guys!

Valerie said...

What a beautiful photo. That smile on Jake is priceless. I can't wait to see the rest. She is very talented. I left a comment. Let's hope you get your free 8x10!

kimbo said...

Wow! Congratulations. This is Kim Scriber (Ken's wife). Glad to see you guys are bloggers too. I had no idea you had a baby. That's great news.

Unknown said...

I love the picture!!! I need to get pictures done like that! Can't wait to meet him

Anne said...

more photos please!!

:)