Monday, April 7, 2008

Introducing...Jacob McLachlan Rueckert







We are having so much fun with him! We can't believe how much we love him...even while we are feeling like zombies from no sleep:) I love my little boy and am so grateful that he is here and healthy.

25 comments:

Uffens Family said...

I have been waiting and waiting!!! Oh Lu and Marc! He is beautiful...or should I say handsome...just perfect! I am so happy for you! It brings back every moment with Annie! What an amazing experience! I love the pic of him and Marc laying on a bed...so much fun! Also love the little hat with ears!

Rebecca Parker said...

We, too, have been checking all weekend in hopes you'd post some pics. of your first-born son! My mom even asked me to look before she left to HI:) So just know you are all loved! Lil' boys are wonderful (of course, i'm partial!!) i would love to hear the specs & delivery story when you're able unless you've already blocked it out:) or are tired of repeating the details or just plain tired in general!!

Rachel Garces said...

Yeah, you posted pics. He is gorgeous. He has this little look about him. I bet you just want to kiss him all day long. Boys are the best. You will just keep melting over him, again and again. I have a pic of nick and Sydney like the one of marc. Classic. Congrats again. Sleep when he sleeps.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, he looks like a cute kid, like all the other little boys I know with Rueckert at the end of their name.

Traci Elizabeth said...

He is adorable!!! How big was he?? How was your labor? Congratulations....he is a sweetheart!

The Polson Family said...

Congrats guys. He's like the cutest newborn I've ever seen. His little face is so perfect. We are so excited for you and can't wait to meet him in person.
Love his little bear hat. Too cute.

Unknown said...

Yay! Luisa this is so exciting! I can't wait to meet him

Anonymous said...

He's sooo cute. Just like Marc-hee,hee. I am so sad I am not there to see him in person. Can't wait to actually hold the little guy. We love you guys.

Tricia Harper said...

i can't stand it...He is so darling! I can't wait to see him and hold him. I hope you are getting some sleep. Enjoy him while he is tiny. I will see you guys on May 1st!
Love,
Auntie Tricia

Stacie Hawley said...

CONGRATS!! Oh my gosh - he is so darling!! Seriously one of the cutest babies I have ever seen - I love it!! I can't wait to hear all the details!!

The Bergesons said...

Jacob is sooo handsome! Congrats Luisa and Marc!

Natalie said...

Yeah!! I have been checking every day and I am so excited you posted pictures! He is so cute. I look forward to hearing more about him. Best of luck to you guys.

Courtney said...

What a beautiful little boy!!! CONGRATS!!! Thanks for posting some pictures, I know how sleep-deprived you are!!

Brynn said...

Oh my gosh! I love him! He is absolutely adorable! Enjoy every minute, they grow up so fast. I want to hear labor details!!!

Anne said...

omigosh, he's perfect!! i'm so proud of you luisa, and i couldn't be happier for you and marc. a big "welcome" and hug & kiss to your beautiful jacob. i love you!

Molly Malia said...

yay! congratulations! i'm so glad that he is finally here! kasey keeps saying..'i want one!'... ok.

he is soooo cute! a perfect little guy! i love his little beanie.

Anonymous said...

Good Job guys, Congratulations. what a cutie he is. Let us know if you need anything.

Valerie said...

He is so cute and adorable! Too bad Annie has already claimed him. Sophie will be disappointed :)

Stephanie said...

ahhhhhhhhhh! congrats! i am so jealous- you get to kiss, hold, fed a newborn! such a magical time! congrats lu!!!!!

Amanda said...

He is beautiful! And Luisa, you look fabulous for having just delivered a baby. I think it's funny how people usually look awful in their gown pictures holding their newborn. Well...that's just not you. Fatherhood looks good on Marc too!

Unknown said...

Congratulations! He is one good looking boy!

Amber said...

I've been thinking of you guys. Congratulations on your beautiful baby boy! You both look very happy...even if you feel exhausted. Welcome Jacob!

betsy said...

Way to go Dolores! Congrats on the cute little one. Get some sleep!

Brittany said...

he seriously looks like a little man and such a handsome one! i cannot wait to meet him someday. have fun and call me if you are ever bored. CONGRATULATIONS!!

Monica Hudson said...

Congrats!! Welcome to parenthood - may your journey be as full of fun and laughter as it will be with sleep deprivation and poopie diapers!! I'm so happy for you! He's adorable - love the hat!!