I am having so much fun with my baby boy! Here's some pictures from the last couple weeks...
As you can see, he didn't really like his first bath:) But he's more warming up to it now...he likes having his head shampooed
I can't get enough of his bear hat! It's too cute:)
Our family picture...
Jake has already had his first trip to the beach
Catching our zzzzz's
It was Marc's birthday on the 12th...we had friends over who luckily picked a pie up for me...I wasn't really able to pull out all the stops for his birthday this year...but I think I have a good reason:)
He's getting burped:
Trying out his bouncer:
With his dad:
He's got big eyes...
Jan 15th, 2017
9 years ago
21 comments:
you have SUCH a beautiful son!! you guys look so happy and luisa, you're looking great! :)
love you!
AH! He is THE cutest!!! I just love these pictures! Lu, you look great!! I hope that you feel as good as you look. Oh my...seriously, love that last pictures of his big eyes! :)
I love ALL the pictures! I am so happy for you and Marc (and your parents too). :-)
So precious
You seem like you're doing great Luisa. Jake is so cute! Do you find yourself taking pictures of every little thing that he does? :) By the way, your professional picture was beautiful.
He is perfect! Thanks for posting more pics...happy late birthday to Marc...this is what happens when you have kids...you guys go on the back burner :) You have an excellent excuse! My favorite pics are you and Jake asleep...and then the one of Jake being burped! Can you believe he was in you!!! You guys are beaming :) Sorry for all the exclamation points!
I love the pics! Keep 'em coming!
Jacob looks so grown up in his "big eye" picture. He's so sweet. We can't wait to meet him!
Luisa, Your baby is soooo cute! It looks like he will have red hair like his dad! Congratulations! Lisa
Lu-Jake is so handsome! absolutely love the pics! britt
He does have big beautiful eyes. What a handsome devil. You guys enjoy this! It's such a special time.
I can't wait to meet him. So cute and adorable. Sophie and I head out to CA in one week (we'll be in town for a while) We have to meet up!
He is so cute!! Congrats! You look so cute being a mom!
He is sooooo cute (believe me, not all babies are!) Love the pics - keep em comin'!!
He is so, so cute. I can't get over his cute little face. He is such a sweet little boy. We're so happy for you.
Luisa, he is so cute! Way to go mommy.
Yah for pictures. Thank you so much. I really wish I could be there to help out but I know marc is super capable. Hows the pump working out?
i love pictures with moms and babies sleeping close together- there is something so sweet about it!
Luisa... he is so beautiful. that last picture is amazing. it looks like you are doing great and enjoying yourself in these precious first weeks. it almost makes me want another baby... and then i remember it wouldn't be peaceful and fun. it would be a little more chaotic and stressful:). have you had your mom or mother-in-law helping you at all? call me if you can sometime.
Luisa you have the most darling baby. I have loved looking at all the pictures of him. He is seriously so handsome. Hey when you have a moment could you email me your address to ashleyxhawkins@gmail.com so I can send you a wedding announcement.
oh, congratulations! he is soooooo handsome. i too, love the hat. glad you're doing well...and hope you're getting a big of sleep. so glad he's here safe and sound.
Post a Comment