Thursday, October 23, 2008

Mickey Mouse or a lion?

I can't decide if Jake should be a lion or Mickey Mouse for Halloween...leave a comment with your opinion to help me decide. If he's a lion then Marc and I will be Dorothy and the Scarecrow. If he's Mickey, then Marc and I will be Mickey and Minnie (which makes Jake Mickey Jr.)






15 comments:

Anne said...

both are adorable!!!! i'm partial to mickey, though, since kianna's going to be minnie this year! how cute would it be to photoshop them into one photo? :) if you go with the lion, though, i wouldn't blame you... i think it'd be perfect with you and marc as dorothy and the scarecrow!

Uffens Family said...

I love both...but I have to go for the Lion...sorry to split the vote...:) He is adorable either way! Halloween is so much fun with a baby/toddler! Although it is embarrassing still when we go trick-or-treating because it is still Mike and me that say "trick-or-treat"...we look like greedy parents :)

Traci Elizabeth said...

I vote for the Lion...so adorable.

Katie Schultz said...

my favorite would have to be the lion. His cute round little head surrounded by all that yarn hair is pretty dang awesome

Lauren said...

He looks cute in both. I would say Mickey. Only because it would make for great scrapbooking pages with the whole family dressed similar. I love the big mickey hands he's wearing. If you guys have disney passes you could go there that too. The decorations there are awesome for pictures. enough rambling for me.

The Shaws said...

I looked at both and right away I felt that Mickey was the #1 choice. I like the lion, but something about the big ears and little legs in the Mickey one stuck out.

Anonymous said...

I can't stand it...Jake's soooo adorable! I like them both, but I think he looks especially cute in the lion.

Molly Malia said...

hm... i'm in love with the lion costume.

Molly Swanson said...

i think you should go with mickey, only because i want to see pictures of you and marc dressed as mickey and minnie :) both are adorable...you can't go wrong.

mike and hillary said...

oh man! how will you EVER choose? he is so stinkin cute! my vote is for....mickey. no, the lion. i can't choose!

Amber said...

Both are so cute but I think I'm partial to the Mickey costume :) Decisions, decisions!

Meghan Elaine said...

Hi Luisa, it's Molly's friend Meghan :) I vote for the Lion FOR sure...so cute!!!

Brynn said...

I vote for the lion too! Adorable

Amanda said...

Lion!

Amanda said...

Hey Luisa,
Yes I did remember that you used to teach at Cal Hi. For some reason, I feel like it is really hard to get to know other teachers there. There just isn't a way for us to get together socially, so I only really know the brand new teachers because I have to do BTSA with them. You'll have to tell me what it was like for you when you taught there. So far, I really love it though!