Wednesday, October 29, 2008

October happenings

Thank you for all your votes...it really did make my decision for me...stay posted for our Halloween pics where we are all in costume!

Here's what we've been up to lately...on Oct. 11th we had a Halloween craft party (it actually was the 2nd annual). It's too much fun being girls!

On Oct. 18th, Marc ran the Mud Run (we did it together 2 years ago, but I opted out this year...felt a little guilty when I realized a bunch of our couple friends were all doing it). But I felt like I practically ran it anyways from parking in a parking lot like a mile away, running late, and therefore jogging while pushing Jake in his stroller, carrying the diaper bag and our pack and play. We got to the entrance as the race started and I ran back out running after them to get the picture below...needless to say, I acted just as exhausted afterwards as all the people who actually ran the race:)

We hit up a pumpkin patch in Long Beach with our friends the Ashton's last weekend...

No, Marc does not have freakishly long arms, Kim was ducking down and holding Jake up:)

I was so proud of my man...he hit the bell both times

I think Kim and I enjoyed this train ride more than the babies...I'm not ashamed to admit I use my baby to go on little kid rides for myself
Jake's 1st pet! I won it in a carnival game. We named him Pa (we were at Pa's Pumpkin Patch). Unfortunately, Jake will never remember Pa, as he was floating on the top by the next morning. That poor goldfish...he never had a chance...I've always had a fatal effect on goldfish.
Another family pic
Here we are with Justin, Kim and Brody
Marc and I carved our pumpkins the other night...
I made Frankenstein, and he decided to make the face I give him when he's been watching football too long...

6 comments:

Brittany said...

Luisa I love seeing all these cute pictures! It looks like you guys are having a great fall... it is the best time of year. I am sad to say that I am possibly more excited than the kids about decorating, costumes, and trick-or-treating. Have fun!

Courtney said...

What a fun month! Love all the pictures! Jake is getting so big.
How in the world did you ever run with a baby in stroller, diaper bag, AND a PAK-N-PLAY??? Wow, very impressive. I'm sure you got more than a run in with that kind of work-out :)

Jones Family said...

Now that Halloween is over, maybe we will have time to get together to actually finish our Halloween decoration. I'm so bad. I've been so busy. Now we are moving and I have another exam coming up...

I'm so happy you blogged! I'm excited to see what you guys decided to be.

Rebecca Parker said...

cute pics as usual...i think it's funny that you have jake atop a pumpkin but below a sign that says no climbing on the pumpkins:) you rebel!

Jones Family said...

No worries about my decorations. I feel bad they have been sitting at your house for all this time.
I never finish my projects. That's why my goal this year was to finish all my unfinished crafts. I did ok until school started.

trimarie said...

Wow, extreme pumpkin carving skills, Luisa!....Marc's is very nice too.