And the winner was...the lion!

Follow the yellow brick road...(Isn't Marc such a good sport? I always make him go all out with the costume I get together for him)

Cousins Luke (as Nemo) and Jake

At our ward Trunk or Treat, we won best family costumes along with our friends the Polsons

It was my first time going to a trunk or treat...so I was excited to decorate our trunk--I picked such a happy theme:)

On Halloween we went to a party with our friends Kenneth and Tiffany--in excellent costumes as McCain and Palin

11 comments:
hey luisa- i LOVE your costumes! you guys are a very cute family. can you believe brittany spears actually commented on your blog? wow- amazing:)
I love your costume choice....okay so I am a little prejudiced. :) You three were so cute.
so cute...marc is such a good sport!
That lion costume is so adorable! What a cute little family you all are. Way to go all out with your costumes!
You all looked so good. I am glad gooood girl liked them too. (That is just wrong)PS Luke's pictures came online as part of the package at JC Penny.
You needed Hannah to be your Glinda!!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE Baby Jake's nose. Too cute... You and Marc's costumes are AWESOME. I just LOVE Halloween!
Love the family theme. You are so talented and creative when it comes to these things. I didn't get to vote, but I think you chose the right costume for Jake. He looked adorable.
I love your costumes and McCain and Palin. Also Lisa and the girls. What a cute winner. I will see you tomorrow.
wow you guys do go all out on the costumes and props to Marc. can't wait to see you guys.
Marc, your life is funny to me! Jeff
You are so dang creative! I love it. Geoff wanted to do McCain and Palin too but I didn't know how I would do it.
Post a Comment