Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Who knew Marc had moves like this??

Try JibJab Sendables® eCards today!

9 comments:

Natalie said...

That was so funny and cute. I don't know about Marc, but Luisa I know that could really be you. ;)

Monica Hudson said...

That just made my day! Thank you! Way funny! PS - cute Halloween costumes!

The Polson Family said...

Clearly, you guys have been hiding your talents. Maybe it's time for a ward talent show so we can see that act in person. So cute! Hey when do you leave for Utah?

Anonymous said...

Who Knew!!!!

Jones Family said...

Marc's arms are so ripped!!! NICE!

Snelsonclan said...

Thats just too funny!!!! still laughing.....hope you are all well...have a happy thanksgiving!

Poe said...

that was the funniest and the silliest thing I've ever seen. coolio!

Molly Malia said...

you guys are sooo hot!

Natalie said...

Luisa- I need your address for Christmas cards. I have an address for you, but I think it is your old one. Email me at nat_buck@hotmail.comj

Thanks