Sunday, December 21, 2008

Santa pics and more

Wow, has a month really flown by since I last posted? We went to Utah for Thanksgiving and I don't know what has happened to time since we've been back! Unfortunately, I don't have any Thanksgiving pics to share because my SD card crashed and erased all my pics (I have not had good luck with my SD cards lately). But here are some recent pics:

Jake saw Santa for the 1st time and he was frozen in the position you see below for I'd say a good straight 2 minutes. Santa talked to him, we took pictures, we were laughing...Jake did not budge an inch--he just stared with his mouth dropped open. It was pretty funny.

2 minutes later...

Jake finally moved, but is definitely not gonna take his eyes off this guy...
Now I find him like this when we wakes up and I go in his room...soon he'll be standingWe can stand him up by furniture now and he stays standing--Take one guess what Marc is looking at with so much interest...football. When will fantasy football be over?
I kept saying the other day that I wish I could get Jake to cuddle with me...he's always so squirmy now. It was like he understood me, because he laid against me and just cuddled awake for like a half an hour before falling asleep. If you're wondering why I look so deadly, I fell asleep too:)

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those Santa pictures are funny.

It's like he saying, "I'm keeping an eye on you, weirdo."

Anonymous said...

So funny! That is a Classic Jake =)

Veronica said...

He is growing up too fast. That means mine is growing up fast too, aaghh, slow down! He is just too cute. Why is Santa so scary?

The Shaws said...

That was so funny! I can totally picture Jake doing that on Santa.

Rebecca Parker said...

So glad you captured his first encounter with Santa on film:) i share your sentiments with fantasy football; however, it's weird not to care that much about any bowl games or NFL playoffs now that BYU lost & Seahawks are done?! Whatever will we do with our Sabbath?:) Can't believe how fast your baby is growing into a lil' man-hope he gives ya a few more weeks of immobility for your sanity:)

Jones Family said...

I can't believe how big he's getting! He looks so sweet sleeping on you.
Kevin has the same look when watching TV as well. Kevin said he won his super bowl, I think fantasy football is over now.
Have you liked the jogging stroller? Let me know when a good time would be to come pick it up.

Lauren said...

Those santa pics are classic....and of course the cuddle one. so precious. btw i think jeff left his cell battery charger and our portable dvd player.

Brittany said...

I love your baby, he is CUTE!

Rach said...

Luisa! It's Rachel, I figured I'd leave a comment so you wouldn't have to go blog hunting ;)
Jake is so hilarious! :)

Brittany said...

Luisa- We love you and are thinking about you.
Love, Brittany

Adam and Cristina Smith said...

Luisa, this is cristina call. I am so sorry to hear about your mom. you are in our thoughts and prayers.

stacy said...

luisa i am so sick over your mom. please know that you are in our prayers.

Unknown said...

Luisa,
Just sending you my love & prayers.
Love,
Nicole

Unknown said...

I wanted you to know we're both thinking about you and praying that you and your family will be comforted at this time. Lots of love!

Monica Hudson said...

Hey - just read about your mom. I just wanted to leave a little note to let you know that you are in our thoughts and prayers as well. Lots of love and hugs,
Monica

Stephanie said...

Lulu! just wanted to stop by here and let you know that i LOVE YOU- you are the big sister i never had :) and forever will be and i am thinking about you and wish i could be there to tell you in person that i love you and give you a big hug!

take care-steph