Here are the pics from his party. No 1st birthday party is complete without giving the baby their own cake and seeing what they do with it. I think he was wondering why everyone was staring at him and so he was a little more timid about it at first.


This was the main cake I made:

Everything is ducks...



A kids game we played was "pin the tooth on Jake"
A game for the adults was a Jake Trivia game, where the top scorers had to race in a bottle drinking contest...it was pretty funny to watch. 
Here's most the kids at the party...cousins and friends


Grandpa Frank, Grandma Barbara, Aunt Kathy, Aunt Veronica, Uncle Mike and cousins Nathan and Sean

Grandpa Mark
Grandpa Gordon and Grandma Marianne
Gene and Adam
Timmy, Shannon, and Luke
our friends Kenneth and Tiffany
9 comments:
Jake's party was soooo cute. We appreciate all your hard work. I loved the pin the tooth on Jake game! I can't believe he's one!
Luisa- that cake was so cute. What a fun first bday party. Looks like you all had a lot of fun. Can't wait to see you soon!
You are such a good mom... that
1st birthday party was awesome!
I love seeing all the pics of your extended family. Looks like it was fun! I will see you at the play May 1st!
What a cute theme! I can't believe he is already one. Any walking yet?
Can I put you in charge of Annie and Paige's birthdays from here on out?? That talent (skill) totally skipped me! What a great party! Everything looked PERFECT! Jake is one lucky little 1 year old! You are amazing!
Wish we could have been there! Happy Birthday Jake!!!!!!!!!! You're lucky to have your mommy, she's amazing!
Looks like a great time! I love the "pin the tooth on Jake" game - how original! And the baby bottle drinking! I think I may use that somewhere! You are so cute and creative! xoxo
Happy Birthday, Jake!! Lu, if being a TV star/infomercial extraordinaire doesn't work out for you, professional party planning is calling your name!! How fun!!
It looks like Jake and Gene had a "moment"
Post a Comment