Marc turned 30 on April 12th and we had a hawaiian luau party for him at my Grandma's pool. We had burgers and hot dogs, pina coladas, and authentic hawaiian music (that I bought back in my BYU Hawaii days).
The pina coladas being made at the Tiki Bar
Tiffany was my waitress
Fortunately the weather was ok, but the pool was still too cold. So rather than a luau pool party, it was a luau jacuzzi party...which was still just as good
Jan 15th, 2017
9 years ago





7 comments:
What a great party! I LOVE the cake. So cute.
Is Marc a mountain bike rider? Where does he ride?
You always throw the the best themed parties. I wish I lived closer so you could host one for me :)
That looked so fun! It was good to see you at the play even if it was 5 minutes..... :)
So fun! I love Luaus, parties and pinacolada.
L - yup, that was really scary. Hey I need the recipe for the apple cake =)
We always miss the good stuff! Can you start throwing these fabulous parties in AZ?
Post a Comment