Marc and I met in 2002 after I moved to Whittier, Ca from finishing school at BYU. He was going to Cal State Fullerton. We dated for about a year and a half and got married April 23, 2004. We lived in Brea for 3 1/2 years and then Torrance for 2 years. We bought our 1st house over a year ago in La Habra. Jake is 3 years old and definitely makes life fun. And now we have another one on the way!
9 comments:
wait a minute! backyard of what? it is an awesome backyard regardless of whose it is... just thinking you mean for you?
Jake is gonna love it...and you are going to throw many a party back there!!! Awesome! I am just so happy for you guys!
Hooray! A hunk of grass of your very own! You're gonna love it!
Is that a fruit tree???
Yeah, it's a lemon tree...not sure if I'll keep it or not. Anyone need some lemons??
How exciting! Look how happy Jake is walking on the grass:) We are so happy for you guys! Can't wait to come visit!
Congrats! So cool to have your first house esp with CA econ from what I hear...so enjoy!!
Yeah, congrats! We are about to buy a condo in La Habra. So exciting! Where is your new house?
What a great home! Congrats! We are still trying to buy a house...what an awful process!! Glad it is over for you :)
Post a Comment