Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Stay posted...

We moved a week and a half ago to our house. It has been great so far and really busy. At first it felt a little like we were camping...I hadn't gotten the heat turned on in time, so the house was filled with cold brisk air, and we were taking cold showers. And we were having to search everywhere for the basic essentials...ie, toothbrush, deoderant, underwear. Luckily we got heat after a few days and I started unpacking things so it is much more normal living now:) Except for the fact we haven't had t.v. or internet for a week and a half...so we are actually forced to interact at night! What's that??!! J/k:) But I haven't been able to fully unpack because we still have work to do to finish the ceilings (we worked on scraping the popcorn off before we moved). It's really messy and we have to clear everything out of the rooms we are working on, so we are still sort of living out of boxes. And to add to our craziness, we are going on a cruise in 2 days!! So I am trying to unpack so that I can pack a suitcase for our trip...haha, kinda ironic:) I CAN'T WAIT for our cruise...I'm so excited. We are going to the Caribbean for a week. So, with that said, I should have LOTS of pictures to post after we get back.

3 comments:

Brian Norton said...

Congrats on the house!!!! It is adorable! I absolutely love it!

Tricia Harper said...

I'm tired of staying posted! I want to see pictures!

Anonymous said...

I cant wait to see your new home :))