
I can't believe it!! My hair has always been long...this was a pretty spontaneous decision. My friend Brynn and I decided to do each other's hair today. I was planning on bleaching it and just getting a trim. Yesterday I had the thought of cutting it short...Marc thought I should, but I decided I didn't want to do it. And then when she was getting ready to cut my hair, I just decided...why not?! Brynn did an awesome job...I knew she would:) I came home and totally surprised Marc. I'm sure I'll get really weirded out tomorrow when I go to shampoo my hair...and it's not there!!
I had my 4th Annual Halloween Craft Party last Saturday. It was a lot of fun...here's everyone working at the craft table.
I made some treats...in the back is one of my favorites, the bite-size chocolate dipped apples. Some were then dipped in oreo, and some in nuts...mmmm! And there's caramel apple cupcakes too.
Here we are with our witch's boots!
Jake has been coming up to me lately and showing me the letters he can draw...this has totally surprised me. Here he is showing his paper where he drew an "A" and a (backwards) "J" and of course, he had to make a silly face for the camera (believe me, I tried to take the picture like 5 times...and he made this same face for all of them)
Last weekend we went to Disneyland and renewed our passes...yay!
Jan 15th, 2017
9 years ago

11 comments:
I LOVE your hair! It's super cute!!
It looks cute! I hope you like it. The goodies at your craft night look awesome. Can't wait for the day when we can go to Disneyland again with you guys!
Love your hair. I always thought short would look good on you. Just curious, do Luke and Jacobo debate which team is better: Angels vs. Dodgers???
Very adorable hair. Kind of liberating to chop it, isn't it? And I'm super sad I missed the Halloween craft! Those treats looked faaabulous...
Your hair is so cute! I want some caramel cupcakes right now.
It looks so cute! I'm glad you like it! It was so fun hanging with you & Jake. We need to do it more often!
Your hair looks great! Thanks for the craft day... it was a lot of fun! :)
Love your hairrr!!!!
I just put out my Trick or Treat blocks for the first time! It only took me, I guess, 4 years to put them up!
Your witches boots are so cute! I wish I lived close so I could have done one.
cute cut!
Love your hair! Wish I lived closer so I could come to your craft nights :) oh the fun we could have!!!
Post a Comment