Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Pumpkin Patch

I love Halloween time. It means the holidays are here, the weather is getting cold (meaning new cute winter clothes), dressing up in costumes, going to parties, trick or treating, and...going to the pumpkin patch (with no intention of buying a pumpkin there..haha:)

We went with Tim, Shannon, Luke and MattLittle buddies

Jake and Luke had so much fun going in the bounce houses, and going down the slide...which was SO tall. Should I admit they weren't scared at all and I felt a little nervous at the top...hmm, probably shouldn't admit that one:)


And they went on the fire truck

We also had Luke and Matt at our house on Saturday. Jake and Luke had so much fun playing together. I love seeing Jake coming out of the side by side play, and really starting to interact with a friend when they play. It is just so cute to watch. At one point I found them like this in Jake's room watching the train go around the track, and it just made me laugh so I had to take a picture. They certainly don't look like they're having the best time of their lives, but yet they stayed like this for a while...so they must have been enjoying themselves.

Matt was so cute because you could tell he wanted to be with the big kids. Everywhere they went he was a few steps behind.

And then the roles reversed when Matt was having his bottle...Jake and Luke begged me for milk in a bottle like Matt. I figured, why not??

4 comments:

The Shaws said...

Oh there were so many pictures that made me laugh. The one of Luke and Jake watching the train, the boys in the closet, and with the bottles. I'm so glad we are close to share all these fun memories.

Brittany said...

I love the bottles... my kids always want to try out cool baby stuff.

Brynn said...

I love these pictures! We live right by a patch and drive by it all the time. My kids beg to go there, but I'm too lazy to take them. At least they got to go to Sprouts to pick out their pumpkins.

Valerie said...

Your hair is so cute and Jake is getting so big. What a stud!
I'm impressed with all the diy projects you've done to your house. It looks great. We were blessed with a new construction house. It's a good thing because neither Rob or I know the first thing about renovating.