
You guessed it! We are having another baby...woo hoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
We waited a while for Jake and we've waited even longer for this one. And I feel so blessed and so grateful that we can grow our family.
We did In Vitro to get pregnant with this one...I can't even say how nerveracking it is to wait and find out if it worked...it was a hard process of doctor appointments and medications and injections...and the biggest try you can do. So it feels like there is a lot at stake to find out if it worked. So when we heard, I was ecstatic...and really almost couldn't believe it for a while. I'm 11 weeks now...getting to the end of the 1st trimester. So we'll be finding out in a couple weeks if its a boy or girl. So exciting!
7 comments:
That is so great!!! Wow invitro huh? That's heavy duty! That's so wonderful that it worked! Congrats!
Congrats! I can't wait to hear if it's a boy or girl!!!!
Yeah Luisa and Marc!! That is great news.
I watched your TV show that I had DVRed (is that a word?)and it was awesome. Your kitchen looks amazing. :)
Congrats Lu (& Marc n' Jake too:) Keep reminding my mom to DVR your show so we can see the kitchen you'll be barefoot n' pregnant in:); however, not sure it has happened yet. Keeping the link open on my computer 'til it does...Can't wait to see & wish you the best prego! Go easy on the renovations from here on out eh?
I love the pictures of Jake. I am so excited for you guys and can't wait to find out what you are having!!
Seriously so excited for you! Can't wait to hear if it's a boy or a girl. Wish I was there to shop with you!!!
Congratulations! We are so excited for you! Can't wait to see what you're having!!
Post a Comment