Friday, July 20, 2007

Twinges in the Hinges


Since Marc is away on his Pfizer training, I asked my Grandma if I could come stay with her for the month while he is gone. I started staying at her house Wednesday night...and she was excited to have me come with her to her YMCA pool exercise class that she goes to in the mornings. It's called "Twinges in the Hinges." And as you can guess, everyone is around 70 years old or older. The thing was, I forgot to bring a swimsuit with me to her house...but she said "not to worry" cuz she had one I could borrow:) So, I guess you can say, between the bathing suit and the class, I got a glimpse into my future:) (Which we can also get a good idea of with the pictures to the right...haha) It was fun to do it with her though, and unfortunately I saw "that future" isn't all too far away...my hips kept doing a painful pop when we were doing the underwater stretching. So I fit right in:)

Also, Lauren came over with Sydney to go swimming at my Grandma's pool...again, had to borrow the Grandma bathing suit:) Awesome...

11 comments:

mj said...

luisa, there is a reoccuring theme of me wanting to pee my pants every time i read your blog. hmmm...LOVE the swimsuit. it's a good look for you.

Courtney said...

The "twinge" is in my "hinge" from laughing so hard!! Seriously, it brought me back to my lifeguarding days and watching "Twinges in the Hinges", wondering why in the world they need a lifeguard for THAT class?! :) I'm still not sure :)

Brody said...

I love the swimsuit and that you are so willing to go to Twinges in the hinges with your grandma. You have always been the best!

Brody said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Natalie said...

Oops- that was Natalie not Brody...

Ashley said...

Looking good Luisa! I have been looking for the blog about your lunch with me...where is it?

Luisa said...

I am sorry Mare for the peeing problem I'm causing you:)

Court, I totally noticed that they had a lifeguard on duty while we were in that class...I think it is more if someone has a heart attack:)

Nat, I will say I was surprised at first to see Brody commenting on my blog:)

And Ashley, I didn't want to have to tell you this...in fact, one of the reasons I have been trying to catch you on the phone is that I didn't want to have to tell you this way:)...Marc accidentally deleted our picture on the camera. Actually, he deleted every picture that was on the card (which was about 500 by the way). He stuck the card into the wrong slot on his computer...and then found that all the pictures were gone. So, I was really excited to blog about it...but that is why I haven't. I guess we could still blog about it without a picture. Or wait, I have a better idea...why don't you go to Baja Fresh in Vegas and have someone take a picture of you sitting at a high table...and kinda lean to your right as if you're leaning into me. And I'll do the same here in Brea (but leaning to the left)...then we can photoshop it together...what do you think?

Stephanie said...

i too was delighted to see the blog with the grams suit and a comment from brody buck! what a treat- he has never commented on mine! ;)

Valerie said...

Luisa, if ever I need a smile on my face or some cheering up I know I can go to your blog. I love reading all of your stories. You are still that same fun-loving girl I knew at BYU. Keep it up.

Ashley said...

Luisa I am headed to Baja Fresh right now!

Uffens Family said...

Lu, you look smashing in those pics! I could use some good water aerobics...might look up a class in our area :) Just need a grandma to bring??? Sorry for the delay on the comments...need to get back into the swing of things!!! We will soon be only 3 hours from you!!!