We went and got our 4d ultrasound yesterday and it was so amazing to get to see our little guy. And as soon as we saw his face, there was no denying that as far as we can tell with this ultrasound, we have created a mini-me for Marc! His nose and mouth look exactly like Marc's.
I can't stop looking at the pictures I have from the session. It makes it all seem so much more real to me to be able to see my baby...it is so cool! I am SO excited for my baby boy to be born (except for the delivery part:)...the video of the session is being mailed to us...I'll put it on here once I get it.
Jan 15th, 2017
9 years ago
15 comments:
That is awesome! He is so cute...and even all squished like that...so imagine how cute he will be un-squished! :) They got such a great shot of his face...hope he is as good at posing when he is out of the womb :)
wow! so cute! how fun for you!!
Crazy how you really can tell he IS Marc's mini-me!! Wow! What great pictures they got! Are you going to bring those to Vegas?
Is the world ready for two Marcs?
Those pictures are great. We can't wait to meet him in person! ...Dave and Fawn
That is amazing! I clicked on your blog and saw that picture, I was shocked how much it looks like him!
That is so funny! I will totally ask him! Which Ali? Is it the one that played the Violin with dark hair? I will let you know what he says! Was he a nice guy? = )
Oh my gosh! I'm so excited you found me!!! Those pictures are crazy! Congrats, I didn't know you were prego! Or that you moved to Torrance! Tell Marc Hi for me!
I was always freaked out by these ultrasounds, but yours is really cool! I have to agree, he looks just like Marc. Do you have a name picked out yet?
Funny that someone beat me to my first question: is it gonna be Marc Jr. "MJ" or what? people think I'm weird 'cuz my children are named upon conception...just curious! thanks for sharing-enjoy remaining days while he's contained!
Oh how exciting! he DOES look just like your husband- i love it!
dont worry about the birth part- you are so well taken care of and everyone will give you any drugs you want/need! :) thomas is traumatized by ambrose's birth, but i am ready to do it again! i love it- it is the coolest thing you will ever DO. :)
that is amazing!! i can't wait to meet him. :)
Luisa- He is so cute already! I am excited for you guys.
What an awsome ultrasound. How fun! You already have a cutie on your hands.
Sooooo exciting!
so cute!! I love those 4d ultrasounds!!! They are the best little present ever!!
Post a Comment