Wednesday, January 16, 2008

My Birthday

I turned 28 on Jan. 7th...and had a really good birthday. A cool coincidence I realized that day, was that it was also the day I turned 28 weeks pregnant...kinda cool, huh? Anyways, I decided to go to my acting class on my birthday...it is a class I've been taking for a year and a half in Hollywood every Monday. It turned out when I got there they had a power outage and class was canceled, so me and some of my friends from the class went out to lunch at Wahoo's. It was really fun...oh, and we saw Sean Hayes (the actor from Will and Grace). Now I, being the teeny bopper I still am and will probably always be, still get very excited about any celebrity sighting...but when one of the other girls started to take a picture with her camera phone...the others got on her for acting like a fan and not a fellow actor...I thought it was really funny...so then I had to play it cool...so, no picture to show of Sean Hayes...but here we are at Wahoo's:

Marc and I went out to dinner at Lucille's later that night. I can't even put into words how good it was...course everything is extra delicious to me right now:)

Then we went to Build-a-Bear. Yes, I realize I was in a line surrounded by kids that were 4-8 years old...Going to Build-a-Bear is sort of a tradition that Marc and I have done on most of my birthdays. The year we got married I made a bride bear...its super cute...and this year I'd hoped to make a pregnant bear. But it turns out they don't have anyway to really make the bear look pregnant:( So, I went with the next best thing and made a bear for our baby boy...a Dodger bear so he can get associated with the right team early on...

I take all the parts of building the bear very seriously.

What a husband I have! He made me breakfast in bed that morning and there were roses waiting for me when I got home from Hollywood that day.

2 comments:

Valerie said...

Happy Belated Birthday! Looks like your loved ones really took care of you and you're stil looking way cute!

Courtney said...

Happy Birthday, Lu! Seriously looks like such a great birthday! Also, what were you doing in Hollywood? Being a pregnant model?? You look gorgeous!