Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Happy New Year 2008!!

For New Years every year the entire Shaw clan (my mom's side of the family) gets together at my Grandma's house and we do a reunion/Christmas party/New Years party all in that night. This is the whole pack:

The Richardson fam:

My Grandma and her 5 kids (My mom, and my aunts and uncles)

Marc was sick and not feeling well at all on New Years Eve...but I managed to get him to fake a smile for the blog shot:)

The photog wanted me to show off my beer belly:)...

It was a fun one...I always look forward to hanging out with my cousins every year and all being together. It's funny cuz as a group me and my cousins are still called "the teenagers" even though we are all in our mid to late 20's, married, and having kids. But whenever we all get together it does feel like we are still just teenagers...it's crazy how time flies and that we really are grown ups with families! But I am excited that it is 2008 because it is bringing some fun changes to my little family with Marc:) Happy New Year! Hope you had a good one too!

8 comments:

Traci Elizabeth said...

Hey Luisa..its Traci Price! What a small world. I was looking at Joe and Tori Bollards Page (Joe and I are mission buddies) and I saw your comment!! We miss you in Brea!! I don't know if you heard but Rebeccas son is in the hospital and is in critical condition...keep him in your prayers!!

Valerie said...

Lu you're still looking way cute with your prego belly. The family pics were great. It's always exciting to see family.

Monica Hudson said...

Looks like fun! How fun to have a tradition like that that brings you all together!

Uffens Family said...

Hi my cute prego friend! You look fantastic and not even because I do your hair! You are glowing!!!! Love the family pics...I still picture Mike as a little boy...oh how old I am. Glad you had a happy birthday...hope you got that sensual massage!:)

Courtney said...

Lu, I love reading about other people's traditions when holidays come around :) I can just imagine a house full of people as fun as you!! Looks like it was a good party (minus Marc being sick). Can't wait to see you soon...oh, yah, we still need to plan that baby shower :) Our time is ticking, so email me on when you are available :) Love ya, Lu! Happy New Year!

Courtney said...

Ok, February it is! How about the 3rd weekend in Feb.? I can't wait to see you!

Stacie Hawley said...

You are looking so good!! When is your due date again??

Stacie Hawley said...

You are looking so good!! When is your due date again??