I am happy to announce, this is my first slide show posted on my blog...aren't you proud I've figured it out months after all of you have? :)
We had a great Christmas in Utah with Marc's family...we were there for a week and had lots of time to hang around and do nothing (which is always nice), hang out with the fam, go shopping, cook, bake, have a Rueckert side family reunion (that's the pics you see where we had an airplane throwing contest & pinata), play with our nephews Ben & Owen, and just enjoy Christmas.
For Christmas Marc gave me a really cool new cell phone...called the Treo. It's kinda like a Blackberry--it has so many cool features on it, I've been constantly playing around with it ever since. But my favorite present that he got me was 4 baby outfits...I LOVE that he went to the store and picked out clothes for our baby by himself...I don't know why I love this so much, but I just do...he got 2 basketball outfits and 2 outfits that have frogs (cuz I'm decorating the nursery with a frog theme).
I gave Marc a few things, but one was Guitar Hero 3...and that was quite the success...I don't think I saw Marc for 2 solid days after he opened that on Christmas. He was down in the basement where the t.v. is, playing it SOLIDLY. I was glad cuz I wanted to give him a present he could play with.
We are back home from Utah now and getting ready for our annual New Years party with my family...hope you have a Happy New Year!
Glad that you had a very merry Christmas! You look so cute prego! Hope you still love your hair!...remember..you MUST get the roots touched up every 5-6 weeks :) Happy New Year! It is going to be a BIG one for you!
Sorry it didn't work out to meet up. Let's plan on June. That will be fun. Cute pjs. Looks like Christmas was fun. By the way Rach did an awsome job on your hair. Wish I lived closer.
Sounds like you guys had a great Christmas - your slide show was fabulous - you'd never know you were a slideshow virgin! Good job! You are looking great - here's to a fabulous new year. Can't wait to see how it all unfolds! xoxo
Marc and I met in 2002 after I moved to Whittier, Ca from finishing school at BYU. He was going to Cal State Fullerton. We dated for about a year and a half and got married April 23, 2004. We lived in Brea for 3 1/2 years and then Torrance for 2 years. We bought our 1st house over a year ago in La Habra. Jake is 3 years old and definitely makes life fun. And now we have another one on the way!
5 comments:
Yah for fun family holidays!! Crazy that next Christmas, you will have your baby boy!! Exciting! Happy New Year!
Great slide show! It was fun to see Owen and Ben.
PS - You might want to talk to Fawn about giving husbands with the last name Rueckert video games!
Glad that you had a very merry Christmas! You look so cute prego! Hope you still love your hair!...remember..you MUST get the roots touched up every 5-6 weeks :) Happy New Year! It is going to be a BIG one for you!
Sorry it didn't work out to meet up. Let's plan on June. That will be fun. Cute pjs. Looks like Christmas was fun. By the way Rach did an awsome job on your hair. Wish I lived closer.
Sounds like you guys had a great
Christmas - your slide show was fabulous - you'd never know you were a slideshow virgin! Good job! You are looking great - here's to a fabulous new year. Can't wait to see how it all unfolds! xoxo
Post a Comment