We've been up to Bakersfield a couple weekends this month because my Dad and Marc have been working on a project....making a scrapbooking desk for me!!! I can't even tell you how exciting this is to me. In our old apt. all my scrapbooking stuff was just stacked in a messy pile in the corner of our family room...but since our new place is a little more roomy, we decided to build a desk that sits next to our other one (that my dad & Marc actually built a couple years ago) so I could organize all my scrapbooking stuff into it. My Dad is an AWESOME carpenter and has quite a nice workshop in the garage...and Marc really wants to learn how to do that stuff...so it was a great project for them. Marc learned a lot and they both had fun...and it turned out so nice.
Now I've got the job of painting it...so I'll post pics of it once I do that...
Jan 15th, 2017
9 years ago
2 comments:
That is a damn nice desk right there. It looks like you will be able to fit at least 1/10th of your scrapbooking stuff on it (if your anything like Julie).
i am sooooooo jealous! can they build one for me too? ryan is pretty sick of all my stuff in the corner of our room.
Post a Comment