Monday, December 17, 2007

My ward baby shower

My old ward (as of a few weeks ago) threw me a baby shower on Dec. 5th. It was so much fun. Since I have been in Young Womens with my calling the entire time I was in that ward (3 1/2 years), the Young Women President, leaders and the girls wanted to throw it for me. It was at the Young Women's President's house...and the Young Women planned and ran the games and everything. It was awesome...Between all the young women and people from the ward, we had a full house...it was definitely a fun party. And I got some really cute stuff for my baby boy:) Here are just a few of the pics:

This is me with Rebecca, the young womens president
With some of the girls...I can't tell you how much I'm going to miss them!!!
With my friend Katie, who actually got called into young womens just a few months ago...and I was so excited--but then it turned out we had to move....she did a lot in helping to plan the shower

0 comments: