Sunday, December 23, 2007

The Old Days of Rach and Lu

This last week has been awesome cuz I have gotten to hang out with Rach so much. Rach & I met at BYU and instantly became siamese twins...friends truly connected at the hip:) We are definitely kindred spirits...and I have missed all the laughing and fun we have, ever since we have been apart! The last time we saw each other was right before her daughter Anna was born...so it had been too long! Her and her cute fam (Mike & Anna) came on a California vacation and came out to Torrance one of the days to hang out. We went over to the beach in the day...Marc was still working and poor Mike had to deal with us reverting back to our old ways of laughing so hard over stuff that no one else around us understands what's going on. But soon Marc got home and we went out to dinner and hung out...and the boys were able to talk about boy stuff:)

Her daughter Anna is ALL girl...I love it! We bonded as soon as I pulled my lip gloss out of my purse and put it on her...she wouldn't let me stop!
At Claim Jumper...


*MY FAVORITE HAIRDRESSER!!!!!*

In college, Rach and I learned how to weave hair...and we literally changed up each others' hair every week...she does hair better than anyone I know. Marc & I stayed with them in Vegas on our way to Utah over the weekend...we wanted to hang out more and see their place. Rach did my hair and I LOVE IT. Of course I knew I would cuz she is so good. She bleached it, dyed the bottom dark, and cut me some bangs. Rach, you rock:)



4 comments:

Uffens Family said...

OK, love the post...but I thought the fat picture of us would not make it onto the blog??? hmmm...love having you here! COME BACK SOON!

Courtney said...

HOW FUN!!! Rach did a GREAT job!! I am SO impressed, and SO missing the days of our bleach parties :)

Anne said...

so fun!!! it looks like you guys had a great time, and yes, rach did an awesome job on your hair. :) tell her i say hi (unless you're reading this, rachel... and if so: hello!) you guys are so cute. :)

mj said...

you girls are too cute. i can still picture you all dancing to n*sync in your front room...and offering morgan and i rides home after our grueling, down-hill, one mile runs. ah, the memories.