I just thought I'd post a few pics from this weekend...my fam came to see our new place and deliver the desk Marc & my Dad made. Yesterday after church I had to take a pic of Marc & Mike cuz they just looked so handsome...
Here's me & Mike acting like we're taking a picture for a My Space page...even though the face I made looks retarded, we were laughing about the fact that all the girls always look away and pucker out their lips...or they do that big smile surprised look...hence, this picture:
Okay, here I am at 25 weeks and counting! We took a tour of the Torrance Memorial hospital yesterday...and it was really nice and made us both feel more relaxed about knowing what to expect at the hospital.
Jan 15th, 2017
9 years ago
7 comments:
I love your prego belly! You're gorgeous pregnant! Why do people pose so retarded on my space pages? I don't get it, but I really like your rendition of one.
Mike is tight!
Welcome back, Lu!!I can't even believe how awesome your scrapbooking desk is!! And you seriously look GREAT!! Any name idea's yet?
Merry Christmas!!! Love ya!!
hooray! looking good lu! i especially like the myspace photo!
Man, you guys werent kidding. You live really close to the airport. I am going to drop eggs on your house.
Luisa- You look amazing and so cute with your belly. I love baby showers because babies can be very expensive. Friends and family are great. My friend and neighbor just had her baby. Her little boy came a week and half early. A nice Christmas present. I was holding hime yesterday and couldn't believe how tiny and light he was compared to Sophia. They grow so fast. That would be cool if we could get together when I'm in Cali. I'll email you my info. Oh and your Christmas card is way cute!!
luisa, you look fantastic!! i love the pic of your prego belly. i bet from the back you can't even tell your pregnant! i miss you!!
Post a Comment