Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Can I request an extension?

All of you that bet against me finishing by Wednesday...were right. Dang it! Our renovation reality over here went slower than expected (of course). I thought we were on track last night until Marc told me he needed another day to do a second layer of mud on the drywall. So...maybe by tomorrow night?? Definitely by the end of the week.

But, in the meantime I have been working on Jake's dresser and finished that last night. So I do have a picture to show. He has a Cars themed room, and so I decided to refinish a white dresser that I made to look like a tool chest cabinet.

8 comments:

Karen said...

You are very creative. I love the dresser and can't wait to see more of your cute home.

Ashley said...

That is the coolest dresser I have ever seen. We really were set to be done with our house in a month, but now it isn't going to happen. The company who is painting our cabinets forgot to include us on the schedule last week, so now they can't come until th 14th, which pushes back our countertops and backsplash. Hopefully by July 1st it is all done cause that is when our appliances are being delivered.

trimarie said...

Super cute! What a GREAT idea for the dresser. How smart and creative you are. It's in the genes, I guess!

The Shaws said...

You are bomb Luisa! That dresser is so cool!

Lauren said...

lovin' the dresser.

Jones Family said...

That's really cute and crafty.

Anonymous said...

Your dresser is AWESOME! Wish I was there to help, I love to paint and do projects. The fireplace came out great, too!

Unknown said...

Looks fab. Really