Friday, October 19, 2007

Growing Baby


The 1st pic is me at 3 mos. and the other is at 4 mos. In both of the pics I am sucking in...so it's crazy for me to see the change of not being able to suck in like before. I'm excited to really start showing...I don't know why, but I am. I can see the difference now, but in clothes you can't really tell. I bet in about 1 more month it will be a lot more obvious.

10 comments:

Uffens Family said...

You are the cutest prego woman...You look fantastic even whilst sucking in!
Can't wait to see your big belly! :)

Natalie said...

You are so cute Luisa! I am excited for you guys.

Valerie said...

It's so much fun when you start showing and way exciting. It's like you wait and wait and then you wake up one morning and you've got a growing belly. You look great in the pics. It will be fun to see grow :)

Courtney said...

I'm with the rest of the girls...you look GREAT!! Ah, this is exciting that you are pregnant. When can you come to Vegas for us to have a fun hang-out/baby shower??

Luisa said...

Seriously...anytime! That will be so much fun...you guys are probably the ones with more hectic schedules...so you tell me. If it would be more fun to do it when I'm showing more, we could do it in January sometime (geez, that sounds far away, doesn't it??)

Courtney said...

Yah, that seems like forever away, but maybe that will be best since the holidays are coming up. We are probably going to be moving soon (just closer to Shaune's office), so I'm thinking actually that January is a good month. Let's see what works for Rach :)

Stephanie said...

i think it is so funny that you were sucking in in a photo that was supposed to show your pregnancy! a woman after my own heart. i like it! by the way- you look so cute and i am so excited!

Luisa said...

It's funny you point that out Steph...cuz Marc said the same thing...he's like, stop sucking in! I don't know...I have spent my life sucking in I guess, and I can't break the habit:) I should probably stop torturing myself and relax my stomach muscles for once in my life:)...you know, you would think with all the sucking in that it would create a six pack after a while...so unfair...we actually do have a pic of me not sucking in...I was gonna post it, but ended up just doing the 2 comparison photos...now maybe I'll post it just for you!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Luisa! Can't wait to follow your blog and see your little one :)

Hey! You guys are not that far from me if you just moved to Torrance... I work in Woodland Hills (but live in Camarillo, which is far - but if you ever go outlet shopping, give me a call!) : )

Luisa said...

You got it Jane! It was fun seeing some pics with you and Kianna on Anne's site...