I have been tagged by Rachel to do a post where I list 6 facts/habits about me. Then how it works is at the end of this post I will tag 3 people to do the same thing on their blogs. I will also leave a comment for each of them on their blogs to let them know they've been tagged. So, here it goes:
1. My favorite thing to do is to laugh. That's why my closest friends have always been ones that I laugh a lot with. That's one big reason I was so drawn to Marc...he is always cracking me up.
2. I like talk radio...and that makes me feel old:) I listen to KFI whenever I am in the car between 12:00 and 6:00 (for Dr. Laura and the John and Ken show). I love Dr. Laura! I know people either love her or hate her...I think it is just so refreshing to hear her putting out such high moral standards when everyone else I hear in entertainment has such a loose moral code...ie: The View...between Rosie and now Whoopi I just can't watch that show anymore because I get too angry when I hear them talk.
3. I love to scrapbook. The funny thing is, I actually feel stressed out that I am not caught up in scrapbooking...who feels stress about something like that? I try to remind myself that it is my hobby and shouldn't give me stress! But really, it is always on my mind that I need to get caught up in my different albums.
4. I poured myself a bowl of Lucky Charms this morning, and then picked out about 20 extra marshmallows out of the box to add to my bowl....umm, sorry Marc
5. I am a picture fanatic. It gets so bad that I actually have picture envy sometimes...usually over wedding photos. If I look at someone else's wedding photos, and they have ones I really like...I feel jealous. It is crazy enough that I have seriously considered at times having Marc and I get in our wedding gear again and go take the photos I wish we had.
6. My FAVORITE time of year is Christmas...and it's coming soon!!! There is just a certain feeling I get all through the month with everything from going to the mall and seeing all the people in the "hustle and bustle", the stores all decorated for Christmas, to all the Christmas activities--seeing house's decorated with lights, the giving, time with family, nativities, Christmas carols, decorating our apt. for Christmas....just all of it. It makes me feel excited, and romantic, and just so happy.
Ok, I tag the Hawkins clan...Ashley, Stephanie and Natalie!
Jan 15th, 2017
9 years ago
7 comments:
Thanks for doing the tag...you make me laugh...but I was proud to know so much about you :) I did not change my back ground because of you at all! You know me...look at my hair...I cannot stick with things for long :)
Remember the "Nick Lachey" Christmas tree-topper that we made at King Henry?? Reading your 6 things TOTALLY reminded me of that!!
And my question is, why did you stop with adding only 20 extra marshmallows on your bowl of Lucky Charms? (I guess that is why I can't buy that yumminess of a cereal :) Why don't they just make one with straight up marshmallows? MMmmm....
I guess I will just have to add 3 more facts to my post. Could you come do all my scrapbooking. I was so proud of myself for finishing all my pictures from my first Europe backpacking trip, and then I realized those pictures were from 2004 and maybe I should finish all the pictures since then. Oh well, I will just give up.
Court-you are on to something...seriously, why doesn't Lucky Charms realize this dilemma we all get put in, and just make one with 90% marshmallows 10% of the other stuff.
Ash-I feel worried about you after reading your comment...reading it was like watching someone go through the process of giving up on life...ok, maybe that was dramatic...I guess you were only talking about scrapbooking--but to me that is life:) I'll tell you what, as soon as I am caught up on my own albums...I'll do yours:) And umm, don't hold your breath...hey, why don't you get Britt to do it for you?
Loved your tag posts. It was fun learning a little more about you. Like the talk radio thing, that's cute!
I remember the Christmas tree at King Henry with all the pics of guys from the boy bands. Lots of fun.
I try to make Brittany do my scrapbooking, but shockingly enough she is actually behind on her own!
If even Britt is behind, I guess it happens to even the best of us:)
Post a Comment