Friday, October 5, 2007

Creative Date Night

Marc and I were trying to figure out what to do after we went out to dinner this one night. And I remembered an idea that is in this book I was given with FHE ideas for Newlyweds. There's some cheesy stuff in there but I decided we'd try this one idea out. We went to Target and had 20 minutes to split up and pick out something under $4 that would be fun to do. When we met back up at the register he had picked these juggling balls and I bought a baseball bat. So we went home and tried to learn to juggle...and my idea was to compete in seeing how many tennis balls we could hit against the door into the bucket. We really sound like dorks, I know, but it was actually pretty fun:)
Marc did pretty good at juggling...I was pretty good at getting hit in the head by balls I'd forgotten I'd thrown up in the air.

2 comments:

Uffens Family said...

I think we might try that our next date night :) Looks like it worked for you guys.

Anne said...

what a good idea :) any other fun date night suggestions from the book?