Well, it is official...we will be moving to Torrance in 1 month! We found a nice place...I'll take pics when I can and post them. I am sad to be moving...I will miss my friends in our ward, I will miss Brea, I will miss being in Orange County, I will miss living so close to all my family in Whittier, I will miss our 1st apartment...but there are a couple definite upsides to moving to Torrance. Marc will have NO commute...that will be incredible! It will literally take him 2 minutes to get home! (Compared to 1 1/2 hours!) So that will be so different and awesome. Also, we are literally 5 minutes from the beach...can't really complain about that! 

Here's when we moved into our 1st apt. (our current place) back in April of '04.
Here's a link to a map of Southern CA (if you're curious to see where Torrance is...there's an arrow pointing to Torrance...also, if you didn't know where Brea is...it is labeled on the 57 freeway...on the right)
http://maps.google.com/maps?q=Torrance,+CA,+USA&ie=UTF8&ll=33.929688,-118.087921&spn=0.417039,1.263428&z=10&om=1
Jan 15th, 2017
9 years ago
2 comments:
Congrats Lu...glad you found a place you are excited about! Cannot wait to see pics of it...We will have to make it down soon after you move to help you set up shop there!
Yes...please!!! I will need the help of your decorative touch!
Post a Comment