Yep, we will be having a little Marc:) We went to this ultra sound center and at 13 weeks they can tell you what you're having...SO, I am focusing on the color blue and preparing myself to be outnumbered by boys:)
Here's the boy kicking his feet up and relaxing
We told some family and friends by inviting them over and having them all bite into cupcakes at the same time...I had filled the cupcakes with blue frosting...so they were prepared to see blue or pink...it was a fun moment.

Jan 15th, 2017
9 years ago
12 comments:
I love that you went with the cupcake idea!!!
I seriously have already started looking for boy clothes for you...and Courtney and I think we need to have a VEGAS shower for you too-with the shopping here...no where would be better!!! I cannot wait!!! Congrats!
Yay! That sounds like so much fun!
omigosh, congratulations!!! i'm so excited for you guys! let's try and catch up SOON, i miss you!!
Congrats, Lu!!! Boys are SO fun (so busy, but so fun...ask Rach :)!!
And I am here to say that a Vegas reunion/baby shower HAS to happen! It would seriously be SSOO fun! When is good for you? :)
How exciting!!! A little boy. Congrats. I wish I lived closer to attend this Vegas shower!!
Ha ha...HOORAY for a boy!! And that cupcake idea is awesome!!!
Congrats Luisa and Marc! Your baby will be so cute!
I love the Vegas shower idea since I do live there! I am so excited you are having a boy. I have gotten really good at buying boy clothes.
can't believe you already found out re: gender--now he'll have more of an identity! like courtney, i'm partial to boys:) it'll ease marc into fatherhood... @ least it did for Chris:)you'll be fab parents; can't wait to compare notes!! congrats!
ok...it sounds like we've got a vegas party in the works...any excuse to hang out, right?:)
Ashley, now I have great expectations for the cool baby boy outfit you will pick out...haha
Beck, it is fun to hear from you!
finally! ambrose can have a guy friend! thanks in advance and congratulations!!!!!!
Congratulations Lu!!! This is Nat, Court's little sister:} That is so AWESOME!!
Post a Comment