I am at my halfway point now...20 weeks. I can't believe it! This last week I felt the boy kick for the first time...and now I am feeling him every day and different times throughout the day. It is such a cool feeling...I love it! It's making it feel more real to feel that there really is a person inside there...that and my expanding belly:) I just got on the scale this morning and now I've gained 8 1/2 lbs...it is so different being really excited about seeing higher numbers on the scale, isn't it? I just think how before it would be so upsetting--pregnancy has such opposites going on...you actually try harder to eat healthier, then you gain weight, and are happy about it!
Jan 15th, 2017
9 years ago
7 comments:
I KNOW!! That is hilariously true although I'd never really thought of that :)
I am glad you have felt it...such an amazing feeling..just wait till when he kicks you can see your belly going all over the place...I kept myself entertained for hours with that one! :) Sounds like you are doing awesome! Anyone that can say they are happy with the weight really has everything in perspective! :)
I loved feeling Sophia kick. It was one of the best parts of being pregnant.
I stepped on the scale today and had gained 5 pounds and spiraled into a depression that ended with me eating 5 cookies. I just wanted to remind you of how it used to be to gain weight. I am so excited for you. Are you going to Bako for Thanksgiving?
Yeah we are...will you be there? Oh, and thanks for the reminder of the old days with weight...I'm sure I'll remember it well the second after I've had the baby and realize I'm just 30 lbs. overweight:)
i gained 53 lbs. total. it was awesome. i enjoyed every last trip to mcdonalds and stop at various pretzel carts and cinnabons at the mall... hmmmm, those were the days. just breastfeed when he comes and you'll be good to go! :) i love baby kicks and i miss it. oh, i should clarify that i ate a lot of pro-baby health food items as well (food rich in folic acid, fish in appropriate portions, lots of calcium adn omega fatty acids...etc.)... i just ate a lot in general- good and bad.
Yes I will be in Bakersfield also! I am coming on Wednesday night and leaving on Friday morning though. Call me
Post a Comment