Thursday, November 29, 2007

One last look at Apt. 111

This was our little humble abode for almost 4 years! And the only place we've ever lived since being married...so I have to say that I cried when I actually had to shut the door as we left on moving day...I'm just nostalgic like that I guess:) Anyways, in moving out and seeing the place empty...I realized just how small it was! I'd gotten so used to it...and somehow, we managed to cram all of our stuff into such little places...so I was excited to be moving to an apt. that is 600 sq. ft. bigger.






2 comments:

Uffens Family said...

Your apartment looks awesome! and you decorate so cute and amazed that everything already seems organized! It seems like it is a lot newer than your last place???

Luisa said...

Hey, I wish that I already had my new place that organized! No, this is actually our OLD apartment...I just wanted to do some tribute pics to it before we left it for good. If I posted pics of my Torrance place right now, it would look more like some explosions went off in each room:)