Thursday, November 29, 2007

Hello Torrance!

The reason I haven't posted a blog in a while is since we moved to Torrance on the 17th, we haven't had internet...it has been driving me crazy cuz I've been wanting to check all your blogs...so, I found out that Panera Bread has free wi-fi...and so right now, Marc and I are sitting in the car parked in front of Panera Bread on our computers. The only pic for now that I have to show you of our new place, is...our laundry room!!! Last night we got our washer and dryer that we just bought...and Marc got it all hooked up...and today I did a load of laundry and actually felt excited about it cuz I wasn't in a laundromat. I'm pretty sure my excitement for doing laundry won't last long, but I am so happy to have a washer/dryer in our place!
By the way, I hope you are appreciating our cheesy factor...Marc was making fun of me cuz I wanted to take a pic of us with the washer/dryer once we got it in...obviously, he does not understand the mind of a blogger!!!

I will post pics of our new place soon...I will hopefully be done unpacking everything in a few more days...

12 comments:

Uffens Family said...

Yay for the washer and dryer!! It makes a world of difference to have those...as I am sure you now already know!! I will be your hair dresser anytime! :)

Stacie Hawley said...

Having a washer and dryer is awesome!! So exciting for you guys!!

Valerie said...

Can I just say that when we were apt. shopping a few months ago a washer/dryer was a must have. I told Rob I would not be carrying Sophia and all the laundry down to a room or up the street to a mat. I to was way excited to do my first load. Now I'm not so much excited anymore, but way thankful that I just have to walk a couple of steps down the hall and can do it at whatever time of day I want and don't have to share!!!
With the amount of laundry you do having a little one you will be very thankful.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Stephanie said...

this is very exciting- and i agree with thinking like a blogger. i wonder sometimes if i would have everything so well documented if it werent for the blog- i am glad you have one so i can see you, the growing belly, the husband and new place! exciting stuff!

Courtney said...

Lu, Congrats on your move and new appliances :) When can you come to Vegas so that we can have a baby shower for you?

Ashley said...

I love Marc's enthusiasm even if it is fake. I think you should take some pregnancy side shots so we can all take part in your pregnancy.

Courtney said...

Lu, January would be great for me. Let's talk after the holidays and set a date/weekend :) YAH! I can't wait!

Tori said...

Hey Luisa, this is Tori, Nicoles sister. She told me you had moved to Torrance, and live in Palos Verdes so close to you. We should get together sometime and do lunch or something. Our blog is joeandtori.blogspot.com or email me at toribollard@gmail.com

Monica Hudson said...

Luisa???!!! I was looking at a friend's blog (Val Holt) and I saw a link to Luisa...not a common name...and sure enough - looks like a fabulous college roomate I had my freshman year at BYU! It's Monica (Ficklin) - how the heck are you!!! Need to catch up sometime! You look great and congrats on baby boy! Boys are the best...I've got one myself. Oh - I can't believe it's you! I'll "blog" ya later!

Amanda said...

I love the washer and dryer. Your enthusiasm kind of makes me want to buy a few. Luisa, I had heard you were prego, congrats! I didn't realize you all were bloggers, I'm putting you on my list.

Rebecca Parker said...

I need your new Torrance address lu?! we have a christmas card for you...