Thursday, November 29, 2007

More prego pics

I wear maternity clothes! This pic was taken a month ago. It was an exciting moment when I purchased my first pair of maternity jeans:) I also bought a sweat suit...and pretty much alternate between the two every single day...I think it's time to get some more maternity clothes...
Marc took this pic of me on Thanksgiving...and while I know my stomach probably looks like this every year after Thanksgiving dinner...I think this time it might be the baby:) I am 5 1/2 months now and really showing...I can't suck it in anymore! I'm really excited about it...and then sometimes I am really weirded out by it too when I look in the mirror. But it is super fun to be showing to the point where every one can tell...

5 comments:

Anne said...

you look fantastic!! what a beautiful mom-to-be. :)

Uffens Family said...

I second what Anne said! You look so great...and it is so fun when that belly pops out and people can actually tell that you are prego...love the maternity sweat-suit! Looks so cute!

Courtney said...

Lu, you make being pregnant look SSSOOO cute and fabulous! I nominate you for America's Top Pregnant Model :)

Valerie said...

I'm sure people tell you this all the time, but let me just say you have the prego glow. You look beautiful.

Natalie said...

Luisa you are the cutest! I love seeing the pics.