I put these camo pants on Jake and came downstairs announcing to Marc that he had on his cool outfit...Marc said that it's "coolness" was ruined by the shirt...he said what cool kid wears a shirt that says his favorite things are his mommy, hugs, and kisses? I said a confident kid, that's who! 
Jan 15th, 2017
9 years ago
17 comments:
He looks like a stud! All real men love their moms...someday he might even get one of those "I love mom" tatoos :)
He is soooo cute! He is a big boy!! How much did he weigh when he was born?
Boston has the same onsie, super cute!
When you're cute you can pull off any look and make it "cool".
Luisa -- I found you off Aprils blog and I was so happy. Your little man Jake is sooo cute!!! I have been thinking about you lately and wondering where the heck you ended up. I am in Bakersfield!!!!
Hope to hear from you soon. Check out my blog ... I am about to have baby girl number three!!!
I think it's cool!
He looks more and more like Marc! And I LOVE the outfit (sorry, Marc :).
I guess as long as he's this cute and little he can pull if off. When he starts school it may be a different story. He is so cute he could probably wear anything and get away with it. PS Happy Anniversary you two.
i can't believe he's sitting up that well in the pic. i mean, i know he's propped up & probably fell over right afterward...but not bad for only 1 mo. old! i say take advantage of your bonding time now 'cuz my boys are starting to pick dad over me already!
So cute!!! love it!! Happy Anniversary to you guys. Let us know if you guys need anything.
Tell Marc to back off. Luke has that same onesie!
Way cool. I don't care what Marc says.
He's huge already. Such a cute outfit. Dad's aren't spose to like that stuff anyways. I think Tyler and I shared the same kind of anniversary our first one with a baby. The baby just adds meaning to the whole day. love it.
So cute and studly!! Ha ha!
I can't stop laughing! This sounds like a conversation Eric and I would have!
Marc wouldn't have ssaid anything if it said "daddy". Can't wait to see Jake in person!
Lu, I just got your baby announcement...SO CUTE!! Even Caden saw it and said, "Oh, Mommy...it's cute!" (Then, he asked if that was his baby picture...maybe that's why he thought it was cute?! Haha, jk!!)
Hello! Hey, I'm an old friend of Marc's... actually seems like forever ago... just let him know that Leisa was blog-stocking him through Brynn's blog and I say Hello. Your son is adorable! I love his huge awesome eyes! And you are beautiful (love the prego photoshoot! so awesome!) and I do dig his little outfit!
Post a Comment