Marc and I celebrated our 4 year anniversary on the 23rd. We didn't get out of the house until after 5:00...I had been trying to get a decent nap the whole day:) But finally we got out and went on a walk at the beach (with Jacob of course). We got ice cream, picked up dinner, and watched a movie back at home. 
Jan 15th, 2017
9 years ago
5 comments:
Happy Anniversary and what better way to celebrate than with your new little family! I hope you are getting some sleep...I remember feeling like I was never going to get good sleep again...the day will at least come when you can sleep through the night! YAY!
Happy Anniversary...sounds like a nice relaxing evening.
Happy Anniversary! I was supposed to call you guys but pregnant brain got in the way. Time flies, doesn't it?
Ohh, the life of a parent. Just wait for those lame Friday nights when you start to go crazy because you are so BORED!!! Jacob is sooo cute. We saw Dottie at Disneyland last night and we were talking about you guys. All good stuff.
What a nice way to spend your anniversary - so many people think that for it to be meaningful it has to be filled with fancy outings and kidless. every once in a while it's refreshing to just be together, simply, and enjoy those special moments - way to be brave! Jake is a cutie! He's got a great mom - and from the looks of it, a great dad too!
Post a Comment