Marc found his missing twin, except there's a big age gap. we have our blog officially going. hey it only took 3 months from the time you started helping me.
It is so crazy how we ARE so connected. Get this one.... Marc's brother is married to the sister of a guy I used to date in high school. WEIRD!!! I was shocked when I made that connection. We need to hang out. Hannah LOVES babies. She likes to see Jacob on your blog.
Wow! Just like Thomas and Ambrose! I don't know if you felt this way but I was excited to see the resemblance between my husband and child, but a little disappointed to not see at least a hint of myself since I grew the kid! :)
I can't believe how much they look alike. Marc has a little twin. I had to make our blog private cuz of nick's job so it you drop my your email, I can send you a link so you can see our blog. Here's my email djfiveo@yahoo.com Sorry, Rachel Garces
yay, yay, yay! i'm so glad you found me. i love how blogging can get people in touch again. congrats on your beautiful baby boy!! and you're still the same blond bombshell you've always been..you go girl! so are you april and jill from the same city? i met both of them at the same time. they moved to escondido (my hometown) for a while, and then we all went to hawaii around the same time and ended up living in the quiet house together.
Marc and I met in 2002 after I moved to Whittier, Ca from finishing school at BYU. He was going to Cal State Fullerton. We dated for about a year and a half and got married April 23, 2004. We lived in Brea for 3 1/2 years and then Torrance for 2 years. We bought our 1st house over a year ago in La Habra. Jake is 3 years old and definitely makes life fun. And now we have another one on the way!
14 comments:
I thought that you guys concieved naturally, but now I know that you just cloned Marc. Isn't that illegal?
I can't believe it, they look like the same baby.
Marc found his missing twin, except there's a big age gap. we have our blog officially going. hey it only took 3 months from the time you started helping me.
Yeah...there will never be any question as to who the father is :) Although I am sure there is a little Luisa in there too :)
That is hilarious. It looks like the same baby. He's a cutie, and Luisa you look amazing!
Wow crazy. I just got your announcement, REALLY cute. Did you make it?
It is so crazy how we ARE so connected. Get this one.... Marc's brother is married to the sister of a guy I used to date in high school. WEIRD!!! I was shocked when I made that connection. We need to hang out. Hannah LOVES babies. She likes to see Jacob on your blog.
Wow! Just like Thomas and Ambrose! I don't know if you felt this way but I was excited to see the resemblance between my husband and child, but a little disappointed to not see at least a hint of myself since I grew the kid! :)
Fawn took he words right out of my mouth. Are you sure you had a part in this? :)
Wow. That is amazing!! I love that you posted their baby pictures side by side...neither of our boys look like Shaune or I when they were born.
I can't believe how much they look alike. Marc has a little twin. I had to make our blog private cuz of nick's job so it you drop my your email, I can send you a link so you can see our blog. Here's my email djfiveo@yahoo.com
Sorry, Rachel Garces
A Ferkin
That's crazy! You didn't mark up that kid at all. No fair. He's sooo cute though. Very handsome.
yay, yay, yay! i'm so glad you found me. i love how blogging can get people in touch again. congrats on your beautiful baby boy!! and you're still the same blond bombshell you've always been..you go girl! so are you april and jill from the same city? i met both of them at the same time. they moved to escondido (my hometown) for a while, and then we all went to hawaii around the same time and ended up living in the quiet house together.
Post a Comment