Jake got blessed in our ward on Sunday...we felt so loved and supported with all of our family and friends that came out for it. It was a wonderful day and we feel so blessed to have Jake in our lives. Here he is in his little blessing outfit.
Here's everyone that came...we had a luncheon at our place afterwards that was a lot of fun.
I feel like he's always posing for a picture!! He was being so good at the luncheon.
Jan 15th, 2017
9 years ago
6 comments:
Told you on the phone already...but you look AWESOME! Really! Wish I was there to go on those shopping sprees with you. Looks like a great day...with lots of family and friends!
Geesh, you look so good, Go Breast Feeding! And you dress Jacob so cute, He is lucky to have you to keeping looking good now and through high school- if he lets you. I can not believe how many people came to the blessing.
Lu, you look amazing! Seriously, talk about bouncing back after having a baby!!! Jacob is a stud and I, too, love the way you dress him :)
He is so cute, I annot believe it he's 2 months old now. It was fun on Sunday. And btw, you look great!!!
Great pics of Jake smiling. I love the family group one too!
Beautiful baby-beautiful parents-lots of love to go around. A wonderful day!
Grandma Marianne
Post a Comment