Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Tagged by Shannon

Four things you may not know about me: 1. I now LOVE the show King of Queens 2. I do not permit farting in my house (Exceptions: If you are on the toilet, or if you are under 2 years old) 3. *I can't become a morning person. I will never just wake up on my own at 6 or 7 am ready for the day...not gonna happen. *I am extremely gullible. I try not to be, and I have gotten much better at recognizing when Marc is kidding. But still, I fall for stuff all the time. Four places I go over and over again: Home Depot or Lowes, Ralphs, Target, Whittier Four people who email me: Babycenter, Pebbles in my Pocket, spam people, and different friends and family members do once in a while for different reasons My four favorite foods: pasta with pink sauce (alfredo and marinara mixed), donuts, french toast, Quiznos roast beef dip sandwich Four places that I'd rather be: BV Lake (in Bakersfield), Yosemite, Hawaii, the beach Four movies I watch over and over again: Tommy Boy, School of Rock, Blades of Glory, and The Notebook

*I tag Rachel, Lauren, and Veronica

1 comments:

Unknown said...

awesome refernece to Beuna Vista. Love all those movies! You've got good taste.