He looks all grown up in that cute outfit! I was wondering if you were having him blessed on Sunday. (I didn't make it to Sacrament meeting that day.) Glad you had such a nice day with all your family and friends.
k, he's such a lil' stud! i can't believe how old he looks & his smile will be a definite babe-getter:) of course, i'm partial to boys! wish we lived closer so they could be buddies!
Jacob is sooooo cute! I hadn't seen any photos of him and wow, just adorable. I love finding new blogs I haven't seen--it's so fun! I hope all is well with your adorable little family! Heather Norton hbnorton.blogspot.com
Marc and I met in 2002 after I moved to Whittier, Ca from finishing school at BYU. He was going to Cal State Fullerton. We dated for about a year and a half and got married April 23, 2004. We lived in Brea for 3 1/2 years and then Torrance for 2 years. We bought our 1st house over a year ago in La Habra. Jake is 3 years old and definitely makes life fun. And now we have another one on the way!
13 comments:
What a smile! He is already a good poser for the camera...which will be great for that scrapbook. He is a doll!
So cute. I love his little outfits. Is it kind of like playing dress up with a doll?
For the first time a see a slight hint of Luisa in that smile..:)
For the first time I see a slight hint of Luisa in that smile..:)
he's getting so big already. Now the fun begins with all the smiling and laughing and cooing soon.
He looks all grown up in that cute outfit! I was wondering if you were having him blessed on Sunday. (I didn't make it to Sacrament meeting that day.) Glad you had such a nice day with all your family and friends.
Adorable... love the shorts.
I had a blast seeing you this last week. It was a much needed visit/ catching up session. You're a wonderful mother.
k, he's such a lil' stud! i can't believe how old he looks & his smile will be a definite babe-getter:) of course, i'm partial to boys! wish we lived closer so they could be buddies!
he looks like a little MAN in that photo! real clothes (as oppose to just PJs or a onesie or something) always make them look so grown up!
What a cute baby! Let's meet up on It's a Small World". P.S. This isn't from the Shaws....it's from the lady at Disneyland in Jeff's picture.
He has the cutest outfit!!! We need to hang out.
Jacob is sooooo cute! I hadn't seen any photos of him and wow, just adorable. I love finding new blogs I haven't seen--it's so fun! I hope all is well with your adorable little family!
Heather Norton
hbnorton.blogspot.com
Post a Comment